Be careful of borax that is used to make it. Borax is an essential slime-making component.
You will get it in the pharmacy. But be careful as it can’t be inhaled or swallowed. It is a boron mineral and salt directly mined from the ground. If you take in too much of borax, it can lead to accumulated poisoning in the body organs. Take extra care of your kids as borax can cause havoc biochemical reaction in their nervous system. Even, the substance lays impact on the endocrine and reproductive systems.
Again, if you have cuts, wounds or damaged skin, don’t use borax. In adults, borax poisoning can happen if ingested between 1 and 3 grams. You may die if you swallow more than 15 g of borax. Mind it: Children can be the victims of borax poisoning if they consume 2 to 3 grams of it.
Today, we will discuss how to make blue slime